10.00-10.05 Opening of the meeting [Moderator – Region of Thessaly]
10.05-10.30 Keynote Speech [Region of Thessaly]
• Official welcome by the Governor of the Region of Thessaly;
• Overview of the INNOGROW Project.
10.30-10.45 State of play of the Interregional cooperation [Alexia Bellemin, Joint Secretariat representative]
10.45-12.30 Policy changes pursued [Lombardy Foundation for the Environment, Zemgale planning region, Stara Zagora Regional Economic Development Agency, Regional Development Agency of the Pardubice Region, Chamber of Commerce of Molise, BSC Business Support Centre Kranj, Pannon Novum West-Transdanubian Regional Innovation]
• The valorisaton and integration of lessons learnt and project roadmaps in partners' policy instruments;
• The impact of INNOGROW on policies and measures to support the competiveness of rural economy SMEs in partners' territories;
• Main challenges encountered.
12.30-12.45 Short break
12.45-13.05 Rural enterprise hubs as a good practice for rural development [Dr. Ian Merrell, University of Exeter]
13.05-13.25 Impact analysis for new technologies for rural SMEs [Dr. Pattanapong Tiwasing, Coventry University]
13.25-13.45 Rural business start-up and business models after Covid-19 [Prof. Matthew Gorton, Newcastle University]
13.45-14.00 Short break
14.00-14.30 Open Dialogue [Experts/ Policy makers/ Public Authorities]
• Views, opinions, and considerations from policy makers and public authorities;
• Insights and recommendations from experts on rural innovation and SMEs competitiveness;
• Questions – Debate.
14.30-14.45 Recap & closure of the meeting [Moderator]
*This event will be recorded with compliance to GDPR provisions. By registering, you verify your consent.