Rosé wines are defined by their color, elegance and freshness. The production of Rosé is delicate and requires controlled and technical winemaking. Independently of the wine style and process used, some steps in rosé wine production are critical. This webinar will focus on management of color, aromas and mouthfeel.
- Importance of harvest decisions
- Pressing regime for fast and qualitative release of juices
- Fining: time to act on phenolic compounds that trap aromas.
- Fermentation: yeast choice and specific nutrition for rose
- Oxygen management from harvest to bottle