This is an event Cabernet lovers don’t want to miss! Join Seven Hills Winery Winemaker Casey McClellan and Double Canyon Winemaker Kate Michaud for a tasting that compares wines from the windswept soils of Horse Heaven Hills, loess soils of Red Mountain, and the silt loam composition of Seven Hills Winery’s estate vineyard in Walla Walla Valley.
Casey and Kate will lead you through a Cabernet tasting of 2016 vintage releases, including:
- 2016 Double Canyon Horse Heaven Hills Cabernet Sauvignon
- 2016 Double Canyon Red Mountain Cabernet Sauvignon
- 2016 Seven Hills Vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon
- 2016 Seven Hills Winery Reserve Red Mountain Cabernet Sauvignon
Wine lovers will be presented with a unique opportunity to taste similarities expressed by terroir alongside stylistic differences created by our two winemakers.
To taste along with us:
- Order our featured wines on our website at sevenhillswinery.com or doublecanyon.com.
- Find in local stores at www.sevenhillswinery.com/find-our-wine
- Order through Drizly.com for delivery in select markets
Thank you for your ongoing support and we hope that you will join us!