ETS is pleased to offer students the ability to take the TOEFL iBT® test from home in selected locations including Australia experiencing test centre closures due to the coronavirus. This solution will be conducted with live remote proctoring serviced by ProctorU®. Learn more about this new test delivery method at an upcoming webinar.
• An overview of the TOEFL iBT at home solution, how it compares to regular testing options and score reporting
• Information on test taker eligibility and requirements for equipment and test environment
• Details about security measures, including the use of real-time human monitoring and artificial intelligence technology
• Updates on how ETS is supporting test takers during test centre closures
A Q&A session will follow.
Until then, learn more about the at home solutions on the following web pages:
• Institution page: www.ets.org/toefl/cv-update
• Test taker page: www.ets.org/toefl/special-home-edition
Client Relations ETS TOEFL