This webinar is intended to offer practical design, operation, and inspection considerations to maximize damage tolerance of pressure equipment functioning in cyclic service. Several factors are known to influence (improve) fatigue damage tolerance in pressure equipment, including surface finish effects, special fabrication methods for welds, strict dimensional and weld misalignment tolerances, heat treatment, inspection techniques/coverage beyond typical design Code requirements, and limiting severe operating conditions and upset scenarios.
What You Will Learn:
• Practical design guidance to maximize fatigue damage tolerance
• Common pressure vessel and piping locations prone to fatigue damage/failure
• Fatigue improvement methods for welds including surface finish and heat treatment
• Fabrication techniques to mitigate fatigue damage
• Inspection and life-cycle management considerations for equipment in cyclic service
Who Should Attend:
The following personnel in the oil and gas refining, midstream, exploration, petrochemical, power generation, fertilizer, specialty chemical, pulp and paper, mining, and related industries should attend:
• Fixed and Rotating Equipment Engineers
• Pressure Equipment Designers
• Engineering and Capital Project Managers
• Equipment Fabricators
• Plant Inspection, Reliability, and Maintenance Personnel
Please note that registration may take up to 1 week to be approved.