Note: This is a re-telecast session of the Webinar previously held on Saturday, 25 April 2020.
Insights from Infectious Diseases Specialists, Primary Care Physicians and Medical Experts
Panel of Experts:
- Latest Epidemiology and the National Strategy
(Speaker: A/Prof Kenneth Mak)
- Clinical and Diagnostic Updates
(Speaker: Prof Leo Yee Sin)
- Primary Health Care Prerogatives
(Speaker: Dr Ruth Lim)
- Treatment Guidelines and Research Priorities
(Speaker: A/Prof David Lye)
- Infection Control Updates
(Speaker: A/Prof Brenda Ang)
Question & Answer
- Dr Asok Kurup (Moderator)
This is a CME/CPE-accredited event. Priority will be given to Fellows and Members of the Academy. A confirmation email will be sent to all successful registrants by Thursday, 30 April 2020, 3:00pm.
If you have any questions for the panellists, please send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.