Join Clarissa Lenherr for this 45 minute plus Q&A live webinar on how to uplift your mood, reduce anxiety and feel more positive through the foods you choose to consume.
Do you find your mood rollercoasters throughout your day? Or that your wired mind has turned you into a nocturnal animal? What about those butterflies in your stomach – ever wondered why and how our gut communicates with our brain?
The foods we consume can have a substantial effect on our mood and mental wellbeing. Discover the link between certain foods and poor mood and understand the foods you should be including in your diet to create our ‘happy hormones’ and support the body and mind during times of stress and poor mental health.
Attendees will also learn about the fascinating connection between the mind and the gut (otherwise known as the ‘second brain’) and how we can nurture our gut health.
Clarissa will cover:
- The relationship between food and mood
- Key nutrients that impact our mood and how to obtain these through our diets
- The Mind-Gut Connection – 90% of our happy hormone is made in our gut! Learn how to nourish our microbiome and therefore enhance our mood
-Stimulants & mood – the impact of caffeine, alcohol and stress and what we can do about it
-Top mood takeaways – nutrition and lifestyle tips to improve your mood naturally
This is part of a series of webinars that Clarissa will be holding on nutrition subjects. Topics to come include:
- How to stay healthy working from home
- Good Gut Health
- Sleep Health - Improve Quality & Quantity
- How to Nourish the Skin - inside out
If you have any nutrition topics you would like to see covered, please email email@example.com
Please note by signing up to this webinar, you will automatically be added to Clarissa Lenherr Nutrition newsletter. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to opt-out.