$30 for the online Friday conference webinar with three sessions starting at 1:00 pm and ending at 5:30 pm, Eastern Time. For session description, please go to: https://germanna.org/conference-and-reunion/.
1:00 pm: “Fauquier County History and Heritage,” with Dr. Katharine Brown - Historian, Genealogist and Germanna Trustee
2:30 pm: “Madison County History and Heritage,” with Kristie Kendall - Historic Preservation Manager, Piedmont Environmental Council and Germanna Trustee
4:00 pm: “Beginning Genealogy: Where to Start and How to Do It Right” with Cathi Clore Frost and Barbara Price - Genealogists and Germanna Trustees
• As a webinar, attendees will have their video camera and microphone automatically turned OFF. Just enjoy watching and listening to the presentations. You will be able to use the Chat feature to chat with other attendees and type in questions for the presenters through the Q&A feature.
• You do NOT need a Zoom account to attend the webinar, but if using a computer, you may have to download a Zoom file to access this particular webinar.
• To access via a phone or tablet, download the free Zoom app.
• When paying for the conference, you do NOT need a PayPal account nor do you have to log in to your PayPal account (unless you want). Choose the second option as Pay as a Guest, which will allow you to pay by credit card.
• Because this is an online webinar, be sure you have a good internet or wi-fi connection.
• More questions? Please contact us at 540-423-1700 or firstname.lastname@example.org