COVID-19 has had an unprecedented impact on the global events industry, our workforce, and the communities that depend on the power of human connections. Across the events ecosystem, various coalitions, associations and initiatives are working diligently to ensure that our voices are unified and amplified by helping government officials understand the true impact events have on the global economy and on job creation. At the local level, we need to ensure that key decision makers fully understand the scope and impact that our events have in each community. We each have a role in ensuring that those outside of our industry understand this impact. With the tools, resources and guidance of the various advocacy efforts underway, we can help amplify our voices.
• Gain a greater understanding of the impact of COVID-19 on the business events sector, including forecasts for the future
• Learn how to access the tools and resources that you can customise and utilise in your own advocacy efforts
• Learn about the results of the advocacy initiatives that have taken place over the course of the past year in support of the global events industry
• Aloysius Arlando, SACEOS
• David Audrain, SISO
• Amy Calvert, EIC
• Tom Leary, HIMSS
• Michelle Mason, Association Forum
• Elizabeth Niehaus, IELA
• Adam Sacks, Oxford Economics
• Moderator: Ana Maria Viscacillas, COCAL
This webinar is eligible for 1 CE toward your CMP, CMP-HC or CAE. Closed captioning will be available during this webinar.