During these challenging times, it is more crucial than ever that businesses have both a clear strategy & a focus on innovation that will enable them to thrive and grow.
Yet for innovation to flourish, businesses need an effective culture of innovation, supported by leadership, hard work, & a laser-like focus on successful execution.
During this Mini-Masterclass, participants will explore the building blocks of a culture of innovation & recognise how they, as leaders in their organisation, can ensure that they & their business are ready to emerge stronger & more focused than before, with innovation practices embedded in their organisation’s DNA for years to come.
Over the course of 90 minutes, participants will be challenged to reflect on their own organisation & consider:
• The key attributes of a culture of innovation
• The surprising factors that can help or hinder innovation
• How leading for innovation requires a critically different mindset to simply leading
• The importance of diversity as a driver of innovation
• The role of creative thinking & critical thinking in supporting problem finding and problem solving
• How the effective management of failure and constraints can encourage a sharper focus on the innovation bottom-line
• The ingredients of an effective innovation strategy
For desktop viewing, we recommend that you download the free Zoom app prior to the session.
If you are intending on viewing this live session on your mobile device we recommend using the free Zoom app.
If you are intending on viewing on a browser we recommend using Chrome.
If you are no longer able to attend at the scheduled time please note that a recording of the webinar will be sent to registrants shortly afterwards.
Information provided upon registration may be used for sales follow up and for marketing purposes.