Today’s workforce is demanding a connection to purpose, a sense of belonging and an ability to make an impact beyond just the self. Their expectations of work have gone through a dramatic evolution. Salary and compensation are still important factors, however, work-life balance, recognition and meaning are critical determinants for how people choose where to work.
Remote and hybrid work environments are making it even more difficult to connect with our people, to understand their well being and stay on top of productivity. Leaders must plan to embrace this new world of work. Companies must reset their talent management, goal-setting and value drivers to stay relevant and competitive.
In this fireside chat you will learn:
• How to grow your business by harnessing the commitment to purpose of the modern workforce
• How to grow and engage your teams for faster innovation
• What factors you must pay attention to in order to retain top talent
• How to help employees find meaning and purpose in their roles
• How to build a culture of growth
Who should attend
• Chief Executive Officer
• Chief People Officer