We invite you to join us Thursday, May 21st at 9:00am Pacific (12:00pm Eastern) as our panel of speakers representing different perspectives of the esports industry surrounding regulated gambling will discuss the future of esports gambling after the economic fallout from government-mandated stay-at-home orders. Esports is taking center stage as sports enthusiasts look for a substitute to their regular entertainment. How will this affect the industry and will it change the regulation of esports betting?
- Alex Igelman,
Founder, Esports Capital Corp.
Principal and Co-Founder, Spectrum eSports Advisors
- Becky Harris, Board of Directors, PointsBet
- Michele Ciavarella, CEO, Newgioco Group, Inc.
- Nicholas Heaney, Founder & CEO, Picklebet
- Scott Burton, CEO, Askott Entertainment
- Gerold Libby, Partner, Zuber Lawler
As we look to the future of esports on the other side of this global pandemic, we are excited to support the industry and offer strategic, experience-based advice to make it through these difficult times! This webinar is free of charge!