Join us on Tuesday 20th April from 2.00pm – 3.00pm for a free to attend interactive Make A Difference webinar sponsored by Vitality and Peppy.
Menopause – it’s not just a women’s issue. It impacts line managers, colleagues as well as friends and family.
The good news is that as the stigma eases around talking about mental health and wellbeing, people are also starting to be more open about what has traditionally been seen as a taboo phase of a woman’s life.
But many questions still remain both for individuals and employers.
• How do you break down the stigma in your workplace?
• What is the right education and training to put in place for all colleagues?
• Back to work post pandemic: how do you make your workplace menopause-friendly?
Blending expert insight with fresh perspectives, practical examples and actionable tips, our speakers will answer these questions and shed light on how employers can support colleagues through the menopause as part of their approach to inclusion, mental health, wellness and benefits including:
• What the menopause is and how to recognise the symptoms
• Why employers should care
• Top tips on how employers can support employees through the menopause
• How menopause support can fit within a holistic and inclusive approach to workplace wellbeing
• Diversity and Inclusion leaders
• HR and benefits professionals
• Wellbeing Leaders
• Workplace mental health and wellness champions and advocates
In other words, anyone, from any type or size of organisation, who cares about how to support employees through the menopause.
Register now to reserve your place.