This LIVE Seizure Recognition and First Aid Certification Training is hosted by the Epilepsy Foundation.
You are registering for the LIVE instructor-led session for the Seizure Recognition and First Aid Certification course. Read the steps below carefully before completing the registration for the LIVE zoom webinar. If all steps are not complete, you will not become Seizure First Aid Certified and receive a certificate of completion.
BEFORE attending the LIVE webinar:
1. Each person must create an account Epilepsy Learning Portal and enroll in the at https://learn.epilepsy.com/courses/seizure-first-aid-certification
2. Complete the pre-course assessments.
3. Use this Zoom registration form to pre-register for the LIVE instructor-led webinar and obtain your Zoom participant link to join the session.
4. Attend the LIVE instructor-led webinar. Please allow 75 minutes to attend the live session and arrive on time.
AFTER attending the LIVE instructor-led webinar:
1. Stay to the end of the LIVE session to receive instructions and a link to access the post-course assessments on the Epilepsy Learning Portal.
2. After attending the LIVE webinar, use the link provided during the webinar to complete the post-course assessment and evaluation on the Epilepsy Learning Portal.
3. Retrieve your certificate of completion on the “My Certificates” page of the Epilepsy Learning Portal upon passing the post-course assessment and completing the course evaluation.
4. Your certificate of completion is available at any time when you access your account on the Epilepsy Learning Portal.
Note: By having an account on the Epilepsy Learning Portal, your certificates are stored in your account. Certificates are accessible anytime on the “My Certificates” page.
See the Epilepsy Learning Portal Seizure First Aid Certification course page for more information about this course.