In the past 2-3 years cancer treatments have expanded dramatically, making it increasingly difficult for patients to navigate. To help you breakthrough and connect, you need to understand patients as people - their emotions, voices, and language as well as medical and treatment needs. And in this ever-changing and mobile-obsessed world, your approach needs to change, too.
In our NEW ethnographic study of patients with metastatic breast cancer, you'll learn how to:
• Use engaging techniques to uncover their needs - emotional, physical and medical
• Integrate interactive exercises to hear their voices and better speak their language
• Journey with them via mobile devices with personal photos & videos revealing challenges
• Deep dive on personal challenges with HCPs and support systems
• Examine how and where patients access information and discover opportunities to improve health literacy