The New Markets Tax Credits (NMTC) program provides millions of dollars to a wide array of organizations located in under-invested areas throughout the United States. Join Community Vision's NMTC experts and guest speakers from Goldfarb & Lipman LLP for a free in-depth overview and panel conversation about NMTC financing. We will discuss the creative ways Community Vision has deployed its NMTCs to spur economic development, support the arts, increase access to healthy foods, create good jobs, and deliver critical human services.
You will learn about:
- History of the NMTC program and future outlook, including market updates and COVID-19 related impacts
- NMTC financial transaction basics, including the key players and their roles
- Project eligibility and how to ensure your project is eligible
- How NMTCs leverage capital and provide essential gap financing
- Community Benefits Agreements
- Case Studies: applying NMTCs to successful local projects
- Kelly Ehrenfeld, Managing Real Estate Consultant, Community Vision
- Rafael Yaquian, Partner, Goldfarb & Lipman LLP
- Elizabeth Klueck, Attorney, Golfarb & Lipman LLP
To learn more about Community Vision, visit communityvisionca.org.
If you have any questions, please contact Sarah Schwid at email@example.com.