We are excited to announce the first Regional conference on the important topic of circular economy to be held as one-day online conference, aimed at knowledge transfer and exchange of good practices, as well as at promoting regional cooperation and networking in the field.
The conference aims to strengthen the regional cooperation through networking and capacity building of SMEs and civil society, all for the benefit of facilitating the transition towards the circular economy concept.
The conference program will cover the important topics in circular economy areas and will involve the following international experts to provide insights into various aspects:
- Andejlka Mihajlov – Environmental Ambassador for sustainable development
- Vojtech Vosecky – Chairman of the Circular Economy Steering Committee at the city of Prague
- Kristiina Martin – Circular economy expert, Stockholm Environment Institute Tallinn Centre
- Charlotte Petit – Head of European affairs at Citeo, France
- Gabriella Crescini – Board member at Oxara, Switzerland, expert in tourism and forest protection
Official language of the conference is English.
Sofija Cali - Project manager, YES Foundation
firstname.lastname@example.org, +389 2 3103 660