CPI Industry has the experience of having covered vaccine-related cold chain issues for several years in its flagship publication, Climate Control and of having produced 10 editions of Food Chain (the Cold Chain Food Safety Conference), which over the years has attracted a diverse range of speakers, including from the UN World Food Program, amongst other notable participants. COVID-19 is a compelling enough reason to shift the gaze towards the proper transportation and storage of thermally sensitive vaccines, hence the webinar, Vaccine Virtual.
Vaccine Virtual, the next in the series of webinars by CPI Industry, is a meeting of government bodies, including health ministries; global advisors and policymakers on cold chain; pharmaceutical companies; and cold chain equipment and infrastructure companies. It has an ambitious programme agenda revolving around the need for ensuring vaccine integrity till the last mile, even in places with unreliable electricity-related infrastructure.
SPEAKERS (SO FAR)
- Toby Peters, Professor in Cold Economy, University of Birmingham, United Kingdom
- Dr Wasif Alam, Independent Consultant & Former Director of Public Health & Safety Dept, DHA
- Arvind Surange, ACR Project Consultants Pvt Ltd
- Harshal Surange, ACR Project Consultants Pvt Ltd
- Abdul Rashid, Pulseberry Health Consultants
- Ian Goldsmith, Brakes