Speaker: Mintsje de Boer, Maastricht/NL
Moderators: Ketan Jethwa, Nottingham/UK & Thiemo van Nijnatten, Maastricht/NL
Date: Thursday, April 14, 2022
Time: 17:00-18:00 CEST
The programme of this webinar will cover the topic of breast-implant associated anaplastic large cell lymphoma (BIA-ALCL) with specific focus on diagnosis, treatment and current up to date recommendation guidelines.
It is aimed at breast radiologists, radiology residents/juniors, medical or PhD students, nuclear medicine physicians or radiation therapists who want to improve their skills in:
- Defining the diagnosis of BIA-ALCL
- Improve knowledge with regard to potential diagnostic possibilities to either confirm or rule out the diagnosis of BIA-ALCL
After watching the webinar, participants will be able to:
- Understand and define the meaning of BIA-ALCL
- Be aware of the important diagnostic information and potential imaging examinations to either confirm or rule out the diagnosis of BIA-ALCL
- Be informed regarding the current recommendation guidelines.
We are pleased to inform you that all webinars of the 3rd series (2022) have been granted 1 European CME credit (ECMEC®s) by the European Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (EACCME®).
More information: https://www.eusobi.org/breast-imaging-webinars/