The VFX Festival, hosted by Escape Studios, is a celebration of visual effects, animation, games and motion graphics. For the last 7 years the annual festival hosted in London has attracted many attendees and high profile speakers from award-winning studios.
For the first time in its history the VFX Festival is being divided into a virtual series to support emerging talent from all over the world by allowing professionals to share their insights on award-winning productions and encourage collaboration among the international participants.
On Tuesday, 19th May at 14.00 - 15.00 (BST) we are hosting panel discussion addressed to students under 18 years old, their parents and teachers focusing on education, careers, tips and advice on taking first steps into VFX, Animation and Games.
Panel Discussion: We have Lift-Off!: Your first steps to a career in VFX, Animation and Games
Host: Saint John Walker, Deputy Dean/Director at Escape Studios
- Jess McKillop, Head of Production at Aardman Animations
- Mark Flanagan, EMEA Education Partner Manager at Epic Games
- Paul Wilkes, Head of Advertising Talent Acquisition at MPC
- Simon Devereux, Founder Access: VFX
- Sarah Tanner, HR Director at Jellyfish Pictures