Join Samuel Wong, Trading Strategist, OCBC Securities in his upcoming Trading Matters webinar as he discuss how the latest news will impact markets worldwide, including Singapore, the US, China and Hong Kong.
Date and time: 4 July 2022, 7pm
Topics to be discussed in this session:
1. US and Hong Kong indices have lost by double digits (year to date), where can they go from here?
2. The bear market has taken control but how hostile can they maul?
3. What are the key asset classes (gold, commodities, etc.) hinting to you about the market trading cues?
4. Fund flows divergence between the US and Hong Kong, is this opening up the spreads again?
5. The Singapore Straits Times Index outperformed key global indices (US, Hong Kong) on a year-to-date basis. What should we expect moving forward?
Follow us also on our iOCBC website, LinkedIn and Spotify for more Trading Matters related content.
Contact email@example.com for enquiries.