The Mayor's Office of Media & Entertainment + NYC Office of Nightlife Invites You to Attend:
Date: Friday, January 22, 2021
Time: 1:00 - 2:30 PM
[Staff • Freelancers • Gig Workers • Musicians • Performers • Artists • Freelancers • DJ’s • Party Promoters...]
Participate in Q&A to get the latest City, State, and federal information including:
• New federal stimulus unemployment benefits
• Paid sick leave and freelance worker labor law updates
• Food, rent, and financial assistance
• COVID-19 updates, health and safety measures + more
Please submit all questions or comments to email@example.com.
Share registration link: bit.ly/janworkertowncall
* Live Q+A will be open for the first 1000 to register on zoom. If you are unable to register you may still watch the panel discussion on FB LIVE at www.facebook.com/nycnightlifegov
For accommodation or interpretation requests, please contact Lori Barrett-Peterson, MOME Disability Service Facilitator and Language Access Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org, by Wednesday, January 20, at 4:00 p.m.
Zoom states that its products are compliant, with exceptions, with the following standards: WCAG 2.1 AA Standards, Revised Section 508 Standards, and EN 301 549 Accessibility requirements. For more information visit: https://zoom.us/accessibility.