The success of any growing organization comes down to who you hire. Making great hires using a traditional interview process is as effective as flipping a coin. And while Recruiters can benefit many aspects of an organization, the most successful ones make an impact that goes far beyond sourcing and pre-screening talent.
Position yourself internally as the interview and selection expert by learning proven concepts and techniques that enable you to equip hiring managers and interviewers with the skills required to make the right hiring decisions.
Attendees will learn:
- The most common issues Recruiters and Hiring Leaders face with traditional approaches
- Successful questioning techniques
- Effective strategies to protect your organization’s values as part of the interview
- How to effectively define hiring criteria and align interview teams internally
- And more!
- Kunal Laroia – The Recruiters Network
- Tiffany Kuehl – Versique
- Alison Mackay – Facebook
- Tom Gimbel – LaSalle Network
- Ryan Dull – Sagemark HR
- Jason Buss – MongoDB
This webinar is produced by the Recruiters Network and sponsored by Glassdoor. Glassdoor combines all the latest jobs with millions of reviews and insights to make it easy for people to find a job that is uniquely right for them. For more information, visit glassdoor.com. Glassdoor® is a registered trademark of Glassdoor, Inc.
Can't make the live event? Please register and you will receive the full recording.