The business case has been proven for employers to support mental health and wellbeing. But, just having a selection of resources may not be the most efficient solution for your organisation.
Whilst plenty of employers already have offerings in place, they may be seeing lower engagement rates than expected.
Rather than throwing everything at the wall and hoping it will stick, how do you foster a joined-up approach to wellbeing across the organisation? How do you systematically create an integrated wellbeing toolkit that best suits employees' needs?
Whether you’re just beginning to identify areas of support and develop a wellbeing framework, or are well on your way on this journey, join us from 2.00pm - 3.00pm on Thursday 10 June for an opportunity to find answers to these questions, learn from the leaders and assess the best approach for your organisation.
For this interactive webinar, Henry Jones, CEO of online mental health service provider Togetherall, will first explain why a joined-up approach to workplace mental health and wellbeing makes sense, both for employees and for the business.
We'll then open to discussion, exploring how a range of wellbeing leaders are achieving a joined-up approach including:
• How you decide which solutions are right for your employees and create pathways to meet different needs.
• The pros and cons of a mental health and wellbeing framework or policy.
• Approaches to overcoming silos and achieving collaboration on wellbeing across the business.
• Making the most of peer-to-peer networks.
• Where work culture and management training fit into the mix.
• CEOs, COOs, CFOs, Chief Medical Officers, CHROs
• Wellbeing Leaders
• HR and Benefits Leaders
• Business Transformation Leaders
• Workplace mental health and wellness champions and advocates
In other words, anyone from any public or private sector organisation, who cares about the mental health and wellbeing of their employees.