Skills and knowledge highlighted in this training include
• Current legislation
• Bacteria and viruses
• Common infections
• Causes and spread of infection
• The principles of infection prevention and control
• Cleaning, decontamination and waste management
• Universal precautions and protective equipment
• Personal hygiene
• Practical session with the use of a light box
• The duration of this webinar is approx. 2.5 hours – Course times 1.30 pm to 4.00 pm
• Invoices can be raised if you are not able to use PayPal, payment is required in advance of attending training
Additional joining instructions and considerations:
1. Download the Zoom App to your preferred device in advance of your webinar training session.
2. Be aware of your learning environment / background noise and if you are using a smart device (phone / tablet), earphones with a built in microphone will improve your learning experience.
3. Do not share the link to join the webinar, it is unique to you. Sharing the link or a screen may affect registration and your certification of attendance.
4. It is advisable to be connected to WiFi to avoid potential data roaming / usage charges.
5. You will need to attend at least 90% of the tuition time to receive a certificate