As it stands, the 6th April 2021 is set to witness huge change for many working within the private sector, as HMRC introduces changes to off-payroll working rules (IR35).
Are you ready for these changes and do you understand the impact on your business fully? Many of us will have been gifted another year to prepare, but for some it still might not be clear about your position as an employer – or as a contractor in the job market.
This reform hopes to combat tax avoidance in the form of “disguised employment” to minimise business risk. If you engage contractors within a private sector business, now is the time to get ready and understand how to prepare with the most up to date information and understanding.
The ONE Group is proud to be partnered with leading industry experts, Howes Percival and MacIntyre Hudson, to bring you this informative webinar which aims to provide insight into:
• What this all means for contractors and employers
• The impact on your business now and in the future
• What you need to do to prepare for the change and make sure you are “reform ready” in April 2021
Where the majority of those affected are likely to have a plan, this is a perfect opportunity to refresh and make sure there is no stone left unturned. In addition to this, we will discover:
• The importance of an individual’s employment status for both tax and employment law rights
• Commercial considerations around status assessment
• Why take one path over another? And the implications of the choice
• Guidance for companies; whether inside or outside of IR35
• Role assessments vs. Individual Contractor Assessment
This webinar will last approximately 45 minutes and will include a Q&A opportunity with the speakers.