Please join us for the Midlands regional webinar on clinical improvement and GIRFT on 23rd June 2021 at 12-1 pm.
This webinar is aimed at non-consultant grade doctors, nurses, AHPs and students. It will give you an opportunity to learn more about GIRFT and how you can get involved in clinical improvement.
GIRFT is an NHS improvement programme designed to improve the quality of care within the NHS by reducing unwarranted variations and sharing best practice between trusts. Importantly it is led by frontline clinicians and is collaborative across the multidisciplinary team.
Presentations will be given by the following speakers who are involved in clinical improvement.
• Dr Kath Halliday, GIRFT clinical lead for radiology, clinical lead radiologist at Nottingham University Hospitals NHS Trust
• Stuart Palma, national head of Allied Health Professions (AHPs)
• Corrine Power, head of nursing - transformation, Nursing & Midwifery directorate, NHSE/I
• Javeria Peracha, GIRFT renal clinical fellow
• Dr Pratusha Babu, GIRFT clinical fellow and PICU ST8 (HEE EoE)