With the theme of Building Momentum, this year's Spring Symposium will showcase the growing movement for more equitable, affordable, and inclusive housing across the Bay Area and beyond.
From ending exclusionary zoning to legalizing more multi-family housing, we'll hear from the elected leaders and housing experts who are accelerating change.
Reserve your complimentary ticket now and join us for five critical conversations:
* The State of Housing Legislation in Sacramento
Featuring: Assemblymember David Chiu
* Committing to Missing Middle Housing
Featuring: Facebook State Policy Director Michael Matthews and TMG Partners CEO Michael Covarrubias
* Local Leadership & Regional Collaboration
Featuring: San Francisco Mayor London Breed, Oakland Mayor Libby Schaaf, and San Jose Mayor Sam Liccardo
* Innovating Across California and Beyond
Featuring VOX Policy Reporter Jerusalem Demsas, Los Angeles Times Housing Reporter Liam Dillon, and KQED Housing Reporter Molly Solomon. Moderated by HAC Board Member and Initialized Capital Partner Kim-Mai Cutler.
* Building Back Better: How Can the Federal Government Help Transform Housing?
Featuring: HUD Senior Advisor for Housing and Services Richard Cho