The Mayor's Office of Media & Entertainmemt + NYC Office of Nightlife Invites You to Attend:
Date: Thursday, January 21, 2021
Time: 1:00 - 2:30 PM
[Bars • Restaurants • Live Music Venues • Dance Clubs • Theaters • Event Promoters • Talent Agents...]
Participate in Q&A with U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) and NYC Dept. of Small Business Services (SBS) to get the latest information about:
• New federal stimulus benefits
• Re-launch of PPP and EIDL loans
• Save Our Stages (aka Shuttered Venues) grants
• Commercial Lease Assistance program and other City resources
• COVID-19 updates, health and safety measures + more
Submit Questions for Q & A to: email@example.com
Share registration link: bit.ly/janbusinesstowncall
* Live Q+A will be open for the first 1000 to register on zoom. If you are unable to register you may still watch the panel discussion on FB LIVE at facebook.com/nycnightlifegov
* To ensure you are prepared once the grants become available, SBA recommends pulling together your monthly revenues for 2019, and a list of how you would use funds if you were awarded a Shuttered Venue Operator Grant.
You may direct questions about the #SaveOurStages aka Shuttered Venue Operators Grant program to: SVOGrant@sba.gov
For accommodation or interpretation requests, please contact Lori Barrett-Peterson, MOME Disability Service Facilitator and Language Access Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org, by Tuesday, January 19, at 4:00 p.m.
Zoom states that its products are compliant, with exceptions, with the following standards: WCAG 2.1 AA Standards, Revised Section 508 Standards, and EN 301 549 Accessibility requirements. For more information visit: https://zoom.us/accessibility.