This session will give participants an overview of the Connecting Innovation programme from Leeds City Region Enterprise Partnership, the support available to SMEs for innovation projects, as well as hosting a Q&A with a panel of industry experts to discuss the innovation landscape for digital businesses across Leeds City Region.
The panel discussion session aims to open-up conversations with SMEs about what ‘innovation’ means, what is happening across LCR and how innovation in businesses is being supported, as well as discussing what role innovation will play in the economic recovery.
Hosted by Mel Ellyard, Innovation Growth Manager for Connecting Innovation, Leeds City Region Enterprise Partnership
• Richelle Schuster, Head of Programme Innovation, Leeds City Council
• Barry Singleton, Chief Relationship Officer, Scaled Insights
• Mark Wilcockson, Senior Manager, British Business Bank
• Jem Henderson, Entrepreneur Engagement Manager, Yorkshire Tech Nation
• Stephen Crow, Director, Clarions
• John Parkin, Industrial Strategy Manager, University of Leeds
• Sarah Tulip, Director of Digital, EY