Wednesday, April 28, 2021
Friday, April 30, 2021
Who should attend:
1. National NTD Program Managers
2. National and lower-level Drug Management and Logistics Coordinators
3. National and lower-level Data Management and Monitoring and Evaluation professionals (involved in drug supply chain management and logistics)
4. Any NTD Program personnel at the national or regional level or stakeholder interested in the topic, including implementation partners (IP) the responsible for the management of medicines and logistics.
This event is part of a series of capacity-building webinars to enhance national NTD program supply chain competences and create space for cross-country experience sharing. This webinar will address topics including:
• Monitoring and improving storage conditions and maintaining optimal conditions at all times
• Using the First Expiring First Out (FEFO) principle when sending drugs to the field and when returning them to the regional level
• Monitoring expiration dates
• Monitoring and improving storage operations and processes
The Technical Manager of the WHO ESPEN drug supply chain will facilitate this training webinar.