In this FREE 1-hour webinar learn the step-by-step process from identifying the appropriate patient through to the patient monitoring.
Only open to Registered Australian Doctors, Pharmacists, Nurses and Nurse Practitioners
• What is Medicinal Cannabis, It’s history and how it works
• Which types of patients are eligible
• Clinical assessment of patient
• Product selection
• Contraindications and Precautions
• Safety Data and drug interactions
• What to include in the patient consultation
• The step by step guide to doing the TGA application via the Special Access Scheme (SAS)
• Next steps after the application is approved
• Monitoring process and dosing
If you cannot attend the available dates please contact us for a private virtual presentation at a convenient time for you.
Ph: 1300 452 249
About Mana Medical
We have been working within the Medicinal Cannabis space for nearly 2 years, within marketing, sales, training and education. We’ve worked with and still do work with, a variety of different companies, including product suppliers, distributors, educational providers, cannabis clinics, individual prescribers and clinics who are wanting to set up their own Medicinal Cannabis consultation businesses.