This will be an open discussion in which all attendees are welcome to participate, or just listen in.
Here are a few of the questions we’ll explore:
• In general, what are you doing differently?
• What new questions or concerns are you hearing from clients? How have you responded?
• How are you dealing with “social distance” in the field, in your office? (See latest re "Essential" Businesses from MD/DC/VA below.)
• What, if any, positions in your business have you moved to “virtual” i.e. work from home?
• How will you respond when an employee comes down with the virus?
• With the closing of all schools, how have you, if you have children, or your employees dealt with the situation?
• Are you experiencing any supply chain issues (esp. toilet paper… -)? If so, how are you adjusting?
• How, if at all, are you helping employees cope with the uncertainty in general?