Thank you for your interest in viewing the weekly broadcast of the Alamo Ranch Ward of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
Sacrament meeting is broadcast live at 12:00pm Central time each Sunday.
Church members and friends may access our live stream each week by filling out the form below. You will then be redirected to the broadcast for that week. Broadcast links change each week, so the form must be filled out each week.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Sam Anderson (email@example.com)
The following are excerpts from the Church's General Handbook on the streaming policy:
"When possible, Church members should strive to attend meetings in person. However, sometimes this is not possible. Streaming... make[s] it possible to reach those who otherwise would not be able to attend.
"These people may include (but are not limited to) those who:
- Live in remote locations or have limited ability to travel.
- Have physical, mental, or emotional health challenges.
- Are immunocompromised or in a care facility or hospital.
- Are essential workers or otherwise are required to work on the Sabbath.
- Care for someone who is homebound and cannot be left alone.
- Need sign-language interpretation.
- Have allergies that put their health at risk in a meeting.
"Streams and virtual meetings are not meant for the convenience of those who could reasonably attend in person. For example, the bishop does not authorize streaming of sacrament meeting for ward members who are traveling and could attend another ward."
29.7. Streaming Meetings and Holding Virtual Meetings