Active Minds’ Healthy Campus Award recognizes colleges and universities that demonstrate excellence in prioritizing and promoting student health and well-being.
Administrators from three of the 2020 award-winning campuses share lessons learned and challenges for creating healthy campuses that take a campus-wide, public health approach; give equal priority and investment to mental health as they do to physical health; and champion student voices.
In this webinar, you’ll learn:
- Active Minds’ eight components for creating healthy campuses
- Examples of innovative campus- and community-wide strategies, as well as challenges, for building healthy campuses from a diverse group of faculty, staff, and administrators
- Successful strategies for prioritizing and promoting the health and well-being of students
- Julia Routbort, Associate Dean of Student Affairs for Health and Wellness, Skidmore College
- Kim Golemboski, Assistant Director of Health Promotion, Skidmore College
- Andy Demaree, Counseling Center Director, Skidmore College
- Lisa Golden, Project Manager for the California Community College Chancellors Office Mental Health Grant at Santa Monica College
- Lee Ann Hamilton, Assistant Director of Health Promotion and Prevention Services, University of Arizona
- David Salafsky, Director of Health Promotion and Prevention Services, University of Arizona