1) Examine the typical and atypical causes of abnormal menstrual bleeding
2) Discuss laboratory assessment
3) Identify methods of conventional treatment, including estrogen/progestogens, OCPs, ablation, hysteroscopic resection, uterine artery ablation and hysterectomy.
4) Compare natural treatment considerations and lifestyle recommendations for abnormal uterine bleeding, with the goal of determining the cause, controlling bleeding, preventing and treating anemia, and preventing additional complications
5) Assess nutritional aspect included in treatment considerations, including soy, fish, seeds, iron and whole foods/anti-inflammatory diet