Join partners from the CDC and from Seattle & King County to learn more about the national COVID-19 response and what Seattle & King County are doing to support the existing homelessness crisis response system, including for those living unsheltered.
• Emily Mosites – Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
• Kate Speltz – Homelessness Task Force Services Lead
• Jody Rauch – Homelessness Task Force Clinical Lead
• Charles Schragg - Homelessness Response Coordinator
• Chante Stubbs - Homelessness Response Unsheltered Lead
A Q&A will follow the presentation.