Ninety-five percent of the world’s customers and the fastest growing markets are outside U.S. borders. Since Washington State provides one for the world's leading trade hub, if you haven't already, you should be thinking of exporting.
This short webinar will provide an overview of:
- Learning details of export procedures
- Understand when your company should expand internationally
- Formulate an export strategy
- Overcome common mistakes made by beginning exporters
- Identify and target high-potential markets with proven market research methods
- Adapt your marketing strategies for international success
You will also have a chance to ask James Foley, author of the Global Entrepreneur, questions that can help you to be a successful exporter.
The Export Finance Assistance Center of Washington (EFACW) invites nationally recognized speakers to teach these webinars so that Washington
State companies could have access to them either for free or at a more affordable cost. This webinar could cost up to $45, however EFACW is
offering this for FREE. So take advantage of this great opportunity!
Who should register?
Small to Medium Sized businesses that are either exporting or are thinking about exporting.
This webinar is in part funded through the State Trade Expansion Program (STEP) Grant awarded by the U.S. Small Business Administration.