Keeping the Keys is a workshop designed to educate older road users and their families on how to keep mature drivers safe and comfortable behind the wheel so they can continue to drive for as long as possible.
Workshop topics include:
• The top 5 on-the-road scenarios in which mature drivers crash and what to look out for
• How physical and mental changes can affect driving and how to safely adapt new driving strategies
• The different types of driver assessments
• How medications may impact driving
• Vehicle safety, comfort, and fit
• Resources to extend driving career