With 2020 approaching its conclusion, companies have pressing decisions to make as they prepare for the 2021 annual meeting and reporting season. The last year has posed several challenges related to COVID-19, diversity and inclusion, and more, making this proxy season one of the most important yet. Join representatives from Equilar, Skadden, DFIN, BlackRock and Intel for a thought-provoking conversation on the most critical governance topics that companies must address going into the 2021 proxy season. The expert panel will offer insight on strategies to effectively convey your message through disclosures and meet key stakeholder interests.
Discussion topics include:
• The top areas of focus for investors and proxy advisors
• An investor’s perspective on how to showcase value through the proxy
• Firsthand experience and insight from a seasoned corporate secretary
• Strategies to stay ahead of proxy design
Webinar Registration Information:
• This webinar is complimentary to all attendees
• CLE credit in select states will be provided by Skadden, Arps.
A request for CLE credit is pending for CA, NY and TX. IL CLE credit is expected.