NAMMBA invites all college students and higher Ed professionals interested in learning about the various exciting careers in the Real Estate Finance Industry to our College Town Hall - YOUR Career in the Real Estate Finance Industry!
Join us to hear directly from Industry Leaders and HR Executives on the following topics:
• How to Successfully Enter the Industry;
• Various Paths and Opportunities;
• Finding Your Right Fit; and
• CEO/Executive Journeys & Current Perspectives
• Laura Brandao, President - American Financial Resources, Inc.
• Drew Steinmeyer, Senior VP, Mortgage Division - Cadence Bank
• Jason P. Riveiro, Senior Director, Global Growth Markets & Inclusion - Realogy Holdings Group
• Sheila Ryan, Chief People Officer - Clear Capital
• Tony Thompson, CMB, Founder & CEO - National Association of Minority Mortgage Bankers of America
• Students that RSVP, attend, and have a completed Talent Hub profile will be entered into a raffle to win a $250 scholarship on behalf of NAMMBA! Winners must verify enrollment in undergraduate/graduate degree programs upon request.
• This event is exclusively for college/university students and professionals. If you are a mortgage professional and are interested in participating in our College Town Halls, please contact Ramon Moran, Director of College & Career Initiatives at email@example.com.