Date: Wednesday, 21 April⋅
Time: 7:00 – 8:00pm
This webinar looks to provide teachers and SNAs with ideas, skills and strategies to help develop and promote positive mental health for children in the school setting. The webinar focusses on enabling teachers and SNA to help children develop health promoting skills such as positive problem solving and coping strategies to foster independent self -management and regulation.
This webinar will also look at strategies to help children manage and balance areas including self-care, productivity and leisure in their own lives.
Areas to be covered include:
• Self-awareness and regulation
• Self-esteem and self-image
• Breathing, stretching and meditation for children
• Balancing success vs struggle
• Incorporating growth mindset into school life
• Maintaining child life balance (Self-Care/ Productivity/ Leisure).
• Participants will have a greater understanding of the foundational aspects in working towards developing positive mental health.
• Participants will develop strategies and tools to help children develop independence in managing their own mental health
• Participants will have a greater understanding of the impact of ‘Growth Mindset’ on thinking and skills development.
• Participants will have gained knowledge of a number of practical and achievable mediation and breathing activities.
Please note that a recording will not be shared with participants. Slides will be shared if the presenter is agreeable to this . Please only register for our webinars if you have an internet download speed greater than 6MB. Speed test your internet prior to registering. If you lose your internet connection during the webinar this doesn’t warrant a refund.
You can cancel your registration and get a full refund up to the start of the webinar. Once the webinar has commenced there are strictly no refunds. The cancellation button is at the bottom of your confirmation email.