Paid Live Webinar $25 (includes live event, pdf manual and Excel file plus the recording) - a tax invoice will be sent.
This session will show you how to achieve improved charts and how to create charts that aren’t built-in to Excel.
This session applies to Excel 2013 and 2016. Techniques also apply to Excel 2010 but the dialogs will be different.
- using text boxes with charts
- improving Excel’s default charts – before and after charts
- Variance chart
- High – Low Line Column and Line chart
- Conditional colours in a chart
- Waterfall/Bridge chart
- Adding banding to a chart
- expanding ranges
The techniques covered can be used to solve other chart challenges. As always, you will also pick up a few tips and tricks along the way.