On May 19th, join Team NEO for a virtual event as we release our new report: Lost Opportunities: The Pandemic’s Impact on Northeast Ohio’s Working Women. The report findings detail how women’s concentration in industries and occupations hard hit by social distancing restrictions has compounded impacts from school closures, lost wages, health care costs and temporary layoffs.
In addition to sharing findings from the report, virtual attendees will gain insights from a panel discussion with prominent professional women on the challenges and opportunities for women in the workforce.
• Moderated by: Maureen Harper, Senior Vice President, Public Affairs, Falls & Co.
• Lisa Aurilio, COO, Akron Children’s Hospital
• Sarah Nash, Majority Owner, Chairman, CEO and President, Novagard
• Rachael Sampson, SVP, National Director of Key4Women, KeyBank
• Margaret Trimer, Vice President of Strategic Partnerships, Delta Dental of Michigan, Ohio and Indiana