Regardless of your net worth, it is important you have a plan in place to help overcome the challenges of estate distribution. Valley Strong is hosting a complimentary Living Trusts and Estate Planning Webinar presented by Attorney Kevin Danley of Young Wooldridge to help you prepare you and your family for the unexpected. In California, if you have more than $166,250 in assets, whether you have a will or not, your estate could be subject to the costs and delays of probate.
At this complimentary workshop you will learn how to:
• Avoid the pitfalls of using joint ownership as a way to transfer property,
• Choose the right person to make medical decisions for you in case of a medical emergency,
• Nominate guardians and provide for minor children,
• Distribute assets according to your wishes, and
• Establish a Living Trust to avoid probate
This webinar is held via Zoom and is open to the public.
Valley Strong Credit Union is not responsible for the products or recommendations provided by Young Wooldridge, LLP, nor any business transactions conducted between the Member and Young Wooldridge, LLP.