You may have discovered the power of Google Tag Manager (GTM) for injecting tags on your website without needing to involve a developer. But, have you developed a strategic approach to tagging (including data governance) that will allow you to maximize the effectiveness of your web and app data? Join us for a 1-hour workshop that will help you learn how to make the most of GTM.
You’ll learn the following:
- How to establish a data governance plan that will reduce confusion within your organization
- How to use the dataLayer to create triggers on custom rules and tags to capture this data
- See examples of custom tracking solutions including:
- Add a Google Ads ID to Google Analytics Sessions to manually import data into Google Ads
- Stop sending IP data to Google Analytics, but still exclude internal traffic in reports