When it comes to BIM workflows, it is common to share surfaces and corridors from Civil 3D.
In this webcast you will learn the fundamentals of the civil 3D corridor model, from creating assemblies through to presentation outputs and using target mapping to edit sections. With a solid understanding of the structure of the corridor and options for editing, you can extend this knowledge through to all sorts of design projects.
• Learn about subassemblies and assemblies, which drive Corridor sections
• Create a basic corridor using alignments, profiles and assemblies
• Apply regions, targeting and parameter overrides to manipulate corridor sections
• Review corridor outputs: corridor surfaces, plan and model display and slope patterns
• Show how corridors can be used within BIM workflows
• Create corridors with multiple baselines, offset profiles and connected alignments (time permitting)