Due to the impact of Covid and Brexit credit insurance underwriters are monitoring their risk exposures across the construction sector more than at any time in the past and it is inevitable that cover will be reduced or withdrawn on businesses where the information that is held on file is deemed too old for underwriting purposes or is insufficient to keep existing credit lines in place.
• What actions NI construction companies should consider taking in order to protect their credit rating with insurers and prevent potential supply chain disruption.
• How credit insurance can protect businesses in the construction sector and enable them to grow safely.
• The risk outlook for the construction sector in NI/GB and ROI in 2021 post Covid and in the new Brexit era.
- Nigel Birney Head of Trade Credit and Surety at Willis Towers Watson Belfast
- Fran Salmon, Senior Construction Underwriter at Atradius Ireland
- Kevin Naughton , Senior Construction Underwriter at Atradius UK