With the world grappling with COVID-19 and its implications, in terms of health and the economy, indoor air quality is in sharp focus like never before.
There is a growing urgency to return to economic activity but not at the cost of health and safety.
And for this, the world needs…
- Immediately implementable IAQ solutions in building-retrofit projects
- Carefully thought out IAQ design and installation strategies and solutions that can be incorporated in New Construction
It is important to ensure that the best possible IAQ strategies and solutions are incorporated in the built-environment, for the SARS-CoV-19 is unforgiving, as likely would be any future strains. In other words, there can be no compromise, when it comes to health and well-being.
CPI Industry’s Virtual Conference, titled ‘IAQ Strategies & Solutions’, will feature a webinar. The WEBINAR TRACK highlights the progress the HVAC industry has made in its fight against COVID-19.
SPEAKERS SO FAR:
- Dr Iyad Al-Attar, Independent Air Filtration
- Nimal Amukotuwa, Independent Consultant
- Fawzi Dibis, Senior Sustainability Consultant, AESG
- Kandasamy Anbalagan, Managing Partner, Proleed
- Dominic Mc Polin, Chief, Central Planning - Central
Planning Office, Ministry of Works, Municipalities
Affairs and Urban Planning, Bahrain
- Mohamed R Zackariah, Chief Consultant, Suhaimi
Design – Protecooling
- Dave Bull, Business Development and Applications
- Dr Simon Hugh Miller, Conformity Programs
Specialist, Conformity Programs & Research
Department, Abu Dhabi Quality and Conformity