In this webinar, we’ll discuss how you can support your teen to manage anxiety related to the COVID-19 pandemic.
We will talk about:
- How the pandemic is affecting teens’ emotional well-being
- How teens experience and express anxiety
- When and how to seek help for your teen’s anxiety
- Strategies for social connection, structure, and self-care to manage anxious times
- Additional resources for teens experiencing anxiety
Julia Bruss & Lacey Cukier are Program Directors of Riverside Life Skills Centers in Needham and Somerville. Doreen Shea is Education Director. The Riverside Life Skills Centers are supportive, therapeutic day programs for adolescents, ages 12-18 years, who are experiencing significant emotional difficulties or a psychiatric diagnosis and who are having disruptions in their home, school, or community.